How Your Credit Union Can Capitalize on eClose Tech
In this on demand webinar, we highlight how to prepare for your credit union’s digital closing transformation process and the partnerships that are required to strengthen the adoption of your digital closing initiative
Despite the rapid growth of digital automation with digital point-of-sale solutions, loan origination systems, automated underwriting, and data aggregation, the adoption of member loan eClosing technology has been slow – until recently.
This year, 41% of credit union leaders plan to adopt digital closing technology and as the landscape evolves, the need for a seamless, collaborative eClose suite will only become more apparent.
Credit Unions will understand a readiness path forward to evaluate their strategic plans for eClose.
Confidence in collaboration and industry-focused initiatives to increase credit unions and title/settlement professionals “rowing together” to make digital mortgage closings a success.
Mortgage eClosing adoption initiatives and strategies to transform people, processes, and new technology that drive operational efficiencies and member experiences.
- Jay Arneja, VP, eClose Solutions, SimpleNexus
- Jordan Houghtaling – Manager, Real Estate Systems, Altra Federal Credit Union
- Andrea Ratajski – AVP Real Estate Operations, Altra Federal Credit Union
- Craig Sacia – Senior Vice President, Lending, Altra Fedeeral Credit Union
- Peter Benjamin, CMB, President, ACUMA
Please fill out the form below to access the content
"*" indicates required fields